Malaysia Company Formation for Foreigners & Work Permit

Malaysia Work Permit

Work Permit | DP10 Visa Malaysia

A Foreigner who is Director/Shareholder of a Malaysian company can apply DP10 Visa or Work Permit as “Company Director” including Dependent Pass for immediate family members (husband/wife, children under 18 years and parents). After Company Registration in Malaysia Once your company is incorporated with…